Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Chillin By The Fire

♡ Post #147
♡ Featuring: Monogram Stockings by Junk Food for The PlayRoom and Blue Snow PJs and Colorful Snow PJS and HoHoHo PJs and I Believe PJs and Bedtime Bears PJs and Silent Night PJs by Rayna's Closet


Blue Snow PJs and Colorful Snow PJs

HoHoHo PJs and I Believe PJs

Bedtime Bears PJs and  Silent Night PJs


Oh hi again. So after a long day at the cove we came home and tried on some new cute pjs from Rayna's Closet. They are so cute for this time of year and warm too. We just love the cute little slippers that come with each PJ set. We also went to The PlayRoom and found these cute Monogram Stockings for everyone in our family. Although I think we missed a few people because I cant remembers them all. I think mommy and daddy said they have 14 kids and I'm only 2 so how can  remember all those names. I have a hard enough time remembering how to spell my name and if it starts with a C or a K. Its hard work, but I'm glad I have warm pjs to snuggle in at night.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...