Friday, December 1, 2017

Dear Santa Countdown

♡♢ Post #135
♡♢ Featuring: Dear Santa PJS by Rayne or Shine and Special Day Countdown by So Silly both at The Cove





♡ It's us again. We are very excited because we have our awesome little panda countdown to Christmas. So now we know how many days left till Christmas. I think Kiki from So Silly can read minds because now we can learn our numbers while we count the days to Christmas. We also went to The Cove and found these Dear Santa PJs. Cody's says it was me and mine say it was him but we all know the truth it was Cody. I'm the angel in the family. Can't you just see it in my face. So sweet and innocent looking.................

♢Chrissy sweet and innocent don't believe a word she says. That is not the face of an angel. She acts all cute and innocent, but I know the real Chrssy, she is the devil spawn. Look at her face she's up to something. Always plotting her next move that one. That's why I'm writing Santa and telling him just how naughty Chrissy is.

♡....... Cody's just jealous because everyone I meet just adores me. He also is upset that I am the blog boss. giggle. But anyway I am the angel and he is the Devil spawn.......or is it the other way??? *evil laugh*





♡ So Silly In-World (Toys and Gestures)
♡ So Silly MP (Gestures Only)
♡ So Silly Facebook
♡ So Silly Flickr



♡ The Cove LM
♡ The Cove Facebook
♡ The Cove Flickr




♡ Rayne or Shine In-World
♡ Rayne or Shine MP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...