Friday, December 1, 2017

First Snow

♢ Post #136
♢Featuring: Bailey Outfit and Noel Outfit by Rawr Muffinz for The Cove



Comes in 5 colors




Hey there. Chrissy has a little deck off of her room and when we looked out the window we saw it was snowing. So we ran outside in our warm and toasty sweatsuits from Rawrr Muffins that we go at The Cove. It's always nice looking at it snowing. Did you know that every snowflake is different but they all have six points. I didn't until I caught some and looked at them. I think that's really cool, but I just have one question. How does each snowflake that falls know to be different then any other snowflake? Are they born that way?


♢ Rawr Muffinz In-World






♢ The Cove LM
♢ The Cove Facebook
♢ The Cove Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...