Friday, December 1, 2017

Little Einsteins

♡ Post #137
♡ Featuring: FrostyPJS, Snowflake Dress, and Snowflake Sweatsuit by Kat's Korner for The Cove and Color Changing Rocket Ship Bed by CasperMart


Color Changing Rocket Bed by CasperMart
PJ Gacha
Snowflake Love Sweatpants
Snowflake Dress

Oh hi again. I had such an adventure. It all started when I climbed into this color changing rocket ship I got from CasperMart. I felt like I was one of the Little Einsteins so I started singing the song:

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship

Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins

Climb aboard, get ready to explore
There's so much to find, Little Einsteins

We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Everyone to rocket, rev it up now RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship

Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins

Climb aboard, get ready to explore
There's so much to find, Little Einsteins"


I did fall asleep in my new frosty PJs they are so warm and comfy. I thought my adventure was all dream but it felt so real. My first stop on my adventure was to Magicland. I was on the River Boat touring and hearing the adventures of Mark Twain, he's a famous dude who wrote some books. I learned that on the tour. I think they said he wrote The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Now who names there kids Huckleberry?  Anyway it was a good boat ride. As you can see my mommy was there too.

Then next thing I knew I was inside what looked like Candy Land. I hope I don't find any witches who like to eat children. I don't want to push her into the oven. Oh wait that's not in Candy Land. Silly me although the houses did look good enough to eat.

When I woke up the next morning I had on a pink snowflake dress with pink socks. That got me thinking did I fall asleep in my clothes? I remember putting on the frosty pjs the night before. I got out of bed and noticed a pile of clothes, the same clothes in the pictures above. And where did the cupcake in my mouth come from?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...