Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bah Humbug

♡ Post #143
♡ Featuring: Sadie Dress by UC for The Cove







Oh hi again. So I found this sign just laying around and it fit my mood. I know I'm all dressed up in this cute dress I found at the cove but I'm sad. Sometimes this time year can get a kid down when they don't have a family of there own. I have a family who loves me but many friends of mine don't and well that makes me sad. Everyone deserves to be loved. My wish this Christmas is that all of friends who are looking for families get one. This way there won't be anymore "bah-humbug" moments in their lives.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...