Saturday, December 9, 2017

Gift Wrapping

♡♢ Post #14
♡♢ Featuring: Presents and Packages by Junk Food for Sanarae, Mrs Claus and #ChristmasTime by Rayna's Closet







♡ Oh hi again. Yawn we woke up sooo early just to wrap all the toys behind us. We collected all these toys for that organization Toys 4 Tots. I really don't know how to wrap very well but I did my best and that is all anyone ever asks of me. Besides wouldn't you think it was awesome to get a present wrapped by a kid.

♢ So we had to get up super early, which I never do but I had to. We had a deadline to wrap all of these gifts that people donated. It's a good think this only happens once a year. I don't think I can do this early thing everyday. I know what you're thinking a child who doesn't get up early, what about Christmas Morning? Well that a totally different story. I'm up early for the presents.







♡ Presents and Pacakges Available at SanaRae













♡ Rayna's Closet In-World
♡ Rayna's Closet MP
♡ Rayna's Closet Facebook
♡ Rayna's Closet Flcikr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...