Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sleigh Rides in the House??

♡♢ Post #134
♡♢ Featuring: Christmas Pose by EMF Poses and Mia Outfit by Baby Teen Fashion both for Along the Boardwalk






♡Oh hi again. Cody decided to go for a sleigh ride in the house!! I asked him how that is possible with no snow but he said we will be fine. Well we were fine but we looked funny riding in a sleigh in the house. Although we all look super cute especially me. I'm found this cute outfit by BTF at Along the Boardwalk.

♢Hey everyone. Whats so wrong about having a sleigh ride in the house? Chrissy thought I was nuts for suggesting it, but it was really fun. Besides we didn't have to worry about being cold, hitting ice patches, snow in our faces. Instead we were toasty warm and could wear shorts if we wanted to. Whats so wrong with that? I say nothing.



♡♢ Along The Boardwalk Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...