Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Noises

♡ Post #133
♡ Featuring: Cozy November Gacha by Little Clover for The Playroom Gacha




Oh hi again. So I heard a noise in the barn and I went to see what it was. It was really really dark in there and I was scared but I puts on a brave face and went out there. When I got to the barn all our animals were sleeping but I saw a little green light and I had to investigate. Good thing I put on these adorable and warm clothes from Little Clover that I got at the Play Room gacha. Although they didn't help me be brave because right after I took this picture I ran back in to the house screaming. I swear that little green light back there said "Hi Chrissy."

Play Room Gacha LM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...