Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fit for a Princess

♡ Post #101
♡ Featuring: Midnight and Glittery Flower Dress  by Little Clover for The Trunk


Oh hi again. So we had this formal party at the castle and I couldn't decided which of these adorable dresses to wear. So I put on the black one and then half way through the party I changed into the pretty pink one. Everyone loved both of the dresses and asked where I got them. I told them and all the little girls in my family ran to go get them after the party though. They also told me that the dresses are fit for a princess. I said of course they are because I am a princess.

Both available at The Trunk Show
The Trunk Show LM

Both available at The Trunk Show
The Trunk Show LM





♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...