Saturday, October 28, 2017

CowMares

♢Post #100
♢ Featuring:  Farm Life Jammies by Little Clover for Thimble - A Kid's Event



Hey everyone Cody here. The other night I heard my sissy Chrissy screaming, so I ran to see her like this.

"Chrissy what's wrong?"
"I't was horrible," she said.
"Sissy, tell me what happened."
"Cody I cant. It was so horrible I don't want to relive it at all."

I gave her lots of hugs and she finally did tell me what her CowMare was all about. She said that the jammies had to have magic powers because she kept dreaming that she lived on a farm and all these stuffed cows were chasing her around. I didn't think that was that scary but then she told me that each one of them could talk. Ok not so bad right? Wrong because each cow sounded like a member of our family. She said that the cow jammies turned our family into stuffed talking cows. I think I'd be scared too.
Also comes in Sheep and Piggy Jammies


♢ Little Clover In-World
♢ Little Clover MP
♢ Little Clover Facebook
♢ Little Clover Flickr









♢ Thimble- A Kids Event LM
♢ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...