Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Town??

♢ Post #102
♢ Featuring: Pumpkin Wand, Haunted Clock, Jack O Laughing Lantern and Pumpkin with Witch hat  by So Silly for Thimble-  A Kids Event and Cora Top and Skirt Set by Little Dreamers




Hey it's Cody!  Chrissy and I went to this soda shop that looked a lot like our own home. It was really spooky because when we sat down our heads turned into pumpkins and we hand this really cool wand.  I looked at the clock it was going backwards. I needed to know what was going on.
"Hey sissy your umm head turned into a pumpkin."
She looked at me and said, "Cody what are you talking about? Why wouldn't we have pumpkin heads?"
"Pumpkin heads?? Sissy we don't have pumpkins for heads. We are a normal little girl and boy."
"Cody everyone in Pumpkin Town is a pumpkin. What's wrong with you tonight?"
"I don't know."
I drank the rest of my drink with her and wondered what has gotten into her. We lived in Transylvania not Pumpkin Town. I looked around and everyone had a pumpkin head. Where was I? Am I in the Twilight Zone or is this some kind of joke????????




♢ Thimble -A Kids Event
♢ Thimble A Kids Event Facebook











♢ Little Dreamers In-World
♢ Little Dreamers MP
♢ Little Dreamers flickr
♢ Little Dreamers Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...