Saturday, October 28, 2017

Snuggly Warm

♡ Post #99
♡ Featuring: Dark and Pastel Snuggly Sweater by Little Clover for Color Me Cute Event



Oh hi again. Cody and I decided to take walk on our property and we found these twinkling lights. We thought they were fireflies but it's too cold for them outside. Cody said maybe they are falling stars that are falling from the sky. I said no, it's Edward Cullen because he wants me to be his vampire bride instead of that Bella girl. Cody told me to keep dreaming. I don't know what it was but they sure are sparkly. Oh and the giant flowers a pretty too.

Available at Color Me Cute Event


♡ Color Me Cute Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...