Wednesday, September 13, 2017

No School for Me

♡ Blog Post #69
♡ Featuring: Twinnies Apple Outfits by Little Clover and No School Poses by ~Petit Moments~  for Moon and Back Event



Oh hi again. I'm writing this blog post from the hospital. You see Cody and I got dressed to go to school in matching outfits by Little Clovers and then he got this bright idea.
"Hey sissy, hop on your hover board and I'll pull you around your room," he said.
I told him it wasn't a good idea but he insisted, so I got my hover board, don't ask me why, and I let him pull me around my room. You can guess what happened next. I fell off the hover board and went flying on the floor. I think he made me break my leg and my arm. Oh well no school for me.


♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr








♡ Moon and Back Event LM
♡ MaryRenesmeCullen Facebook
♡ Cami Clover Facebook
♡ MaryRenesmeCullen Flickr
♡ Cami Clover Flickr





~Petit Moments~ LINKS
♡ ~Petit Moments~ MP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...