Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Talk with an Older Me?!?!

♡♡ Blog Post #70
♡ Featuring: Cool Print Tee Set by  Little Clover for LTTL SMLL STYL


Oh hi again. Your never going to believe what happened to me. I was sitting in m room when this girl sat down next to me. I asked her who she was and this is what happened.
"Hi Chrissy, I came from the future to tell you a few things you need to know about what will happen if you don't change it now."
"What?? Who?? How you know about my future??"
"Because I'm you when you are 14 years old."
"Huh?"
"Just listen....."
I didn't believe her at first until she told me about the day Cody pulled me all over my room and I was in the hospital. so I listened to what she had to say. She told me that when I turn 12 I will be accepted to Hogwarts to become the very first Wizard in my family and that if I don't change my ways I will be a Gryffindor, and I really should be Slytherin.
"So you see Chrissy, you really need to be more conniving and  way more evil in order to be the strongest wizard in the world."
I didn't know what to do, but I listened to her because if I was to be the worlds strongest wizard then I better get started.


♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr



♡♡ LTTL SMLL STYL LM
♡♡ LTTL SMLL STYL Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...