Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Swimsuit Contest

♡ New Blog Post #68
♡ Featuring: Swimsuits by Candy Moon



Swimsuit Blue Hawaii 

Swimsuit Koala

Swimsuit Mini

Swimsuit Green Hawaii 

Swimsuit Rainbow

Swimsuit Sea
Oh hi again. I went to Candy Moon home of the 10L outfits and found these really cute swimsuits, with a matching hat and shoes. The hat is big enough to protect me from the sun and the cute matching shoes are great for the host sand or sidewalks so my little feet don't burn.  Well I have to get going my family is waiting for me to go back in the pool, I hope you enjoyed my swimsuit contest.

CANDY MOON LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...