Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Surfing Fun

♡ Blog Post #30
♡ Featuring: Cruise Fun Swim Trunks by  Little Clover at DaeDreamz Event


What's up people, it's me Cody. I'm just hanging out on a surf board showing off these cool swim trunks from Little Clover. My mommy bought them for me the latest DaeDreamz Event before we left on vacation to the beach. I'm sure you've seen my sissy's blogs from vacation. You got be careful around her she blogs everything. Well I gotta go the ladies dig a kid on a surfboard. Until next time when I take over The Chrissy Times.


Available at DaeDreamz Event














♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr













♡ DaeDreamz Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...