Friday, August 4, 2017

Camping Under the Stars

♡ Blog Post #31
♡ Featuring: 'Merica Jammies by *ToriBeans* and Build a Bear by Remembers (enveee event)

♥ The Chrissy Times Blog
♥ The Chrissy Times Flickr
♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook


Oh hi again. With the summer coming to an end, I begged to sleep under the stars before it gets to cold. I grabbed my sleeping bag (I forgot where I got it), my favorite teddy bear that I made at the Remembers booth at the Envee Event and put on my cute 'merica jammies by *ToriBeans* and I camped outside under the stars. It was so much fun, I'm thinking of doing this every night until it gets cold. I just hope the sea monster doesn't get me.



♡ ToriBeans In-world
♡ ToriBeans Facebook
♡ ToirBeans MP









♡ Remembers IN-World
♡ Remembers MP



ENVEE EVENT
♡ EVENT ENVEE PRODUCTIONS & ENVEE CLUB RPG/RP/MOTO CLUB RACING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...