Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Dare Devil

♡ Blog Post # 29
♡ Featuring: Skylar Set Uniform by {Little Cakes}  at Playroom Event (Opening Aug 5th)

♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook
♥ The Chrissy Times Blog
♥ The Chrissy Times Flickr



Oh hi again! With the summer coming to an end and school starting up, mommy took me school shopping at the Playroom Event. She said I needed to wear a uniform every day. Ugh, can you believe that? Anyway I'm so glad I found these really cute ones from {Little Cakes} they come in so many colors, no one will know I'm wearing the same clothes everyday, except for all of you.....but please don't tell, it will be our secret.


Available at the Playroom Event














♡ {Little Cakes} In-world
♡ {Little Cakes} MP
♡ {Little Cakes} Flickr
♡ {Little Cakes} Facebook














♡ The Playroom Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...