Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Strawberry Drinks

♡ Blog Post #36
♡ Featuring: Watermelon Dress by {Little Cakes} at Moon and back Event


Oh hi again. So today was a really hot day and (hiccup) I decided to get a drink at the bar. I found this really good tasting watermelon drink. I don't know what is in it but it goes with my Watermelon dress by {Little Cakes}, which I got at the Moon and Back Event going on now. It comes in TD baby and kid and bebe body. I really like this drink (hiccup).

♡ {Little Cakes} In-World
♡ {Little Cake} MP
♡ {Little Cakes} Facebook
♡ {Little Cakes} Flickr








Moon and Back Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...