Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Shop Hopped Till I Dropped

♡ Blog Post #37
♡ Featuring: Lil' Lucy by Sammich Fixins for Shop Hop


Oh hi again. The other day I went on this shop hop and found this adorable outfit. I got the fatpack because I love to mix and match, especially with school starting soon. I never know what I want to wear from day to day and this outfit is so cute and some may colors that I could wear the same thing everyday and no one will know. I would never do it but I could. Anyway after the shop hop I came home and showed my family everything I bought then I dropped to the floor. So I guess you can say I shop hopped until I dropped.

♡ Sammich Fixins In-World
♡ Sammich Fixins MP
♡ Sammich Fixins Facebook
♡ Sammich Fixins Flickr








♡ Shop Hop Event
♡ Shop Hop Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...