Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fruit Salad

♡ Blog Post #35
♡ Featuring Grape Baby  by Afro Baby for Moon and Back Event

♥ The Chrissy Times Blog
♥ The Chrissy Times Flickr
♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook


Oh hi again. I'm just hanging out in my front yard putting on a fashion show. This is another fit I got at the Moon and Back Event. It's called grape baby by Afro Baby. I love how well it fits me and how cute it is. It also comes in orange baby, but I like the grape baby because it's purple my favorite color.

♡ The EnchantedTwins Flickr
♡ MaryRenesemee's Flickr
♡ The EnchantedTwins Facebook
♡ MaryRenesmee's Facebook








AFRO BABY
♡ Afro Baby In-World
♡ Afro Baby MP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...