Saturday, August 26, 2017

First Day of School

♡ Blog Post #45
♡ Featuring: Paisley & Plaid (bebe, td and tween) by Little Clover for Color Me Cute Event



Oh hi again. Well the summer is over and it is time for school. My sister Sara, my bestie Cody and I went to the Color Me Cute event and found thee cute outfits that matched. We thought they would be perfect for the first day of school, although Cody didn't want to wear the same color as us. Boys go figure. Well I'm off to school, see ya.


Color Me Cute Ad



♡ Color Me Cute Facebook
♡ Color Me Cute In-World









♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...