Monday, August 28, 2017

School Days

♡ Blog Post #46
♡ Featuring: Ruffly Cardigan by Little Clover for DaeDreamz


Oh hi again. Well as you can see school has started up again. I always get excited for the first day of school but then when I go I wish it was over with already. Anyway I found this cute little Ruffly Dress at the DaeDreamz  by Little Clover. I just love it. I can mix and match the dress with the shoes. Here I'm wearing the purple dress with the pink shoes, my two favorite colors I have to add. Well I have to get back to doing homework, who ever said pre-school was easy never went to school in their life.

At DaeDreamz Event


♡ Little Clover In_world
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr








♡ DaeDreamz In-World
♡ DaeDreamz Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...