Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Wild Child Needs Rest Too

♡ Blog Post #44
♡ Featuring: Wild Child Outfit with Flip Flops (Rare Gachas) for Thimble Kids Event by {Little Cakes}

Oh hi again. After a long day of being the Wild Child I need to lie down on my little couch and relax. I just sit and think about my day. Today was a special day for many reasons, way too many to list here, but the best part was winning the GACHA  jackpot. I went to one of my favorite stores  GACHAs at the Thimble Event and when I pulled the handle I got the rare Wild Child Fit and on my second pull I got the flip flops to mach, which are also rare. It made my day even better.


Thimble A Kid Event






♡ {Little Cakes} In-World
♡ {Little Cakes} MP
♡ {Little Cakes} Facebook
♡ {Little Cakes} Flickr







♡ Thimble Event In-World
♡ Thimble Event Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...