Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Future Race Car Driver

♡ Blog Post #28
♡ Featuring: Animalrific Gacha by {Little Cakes} for DaeDreamz Event and CasperMart Race Car Beds by CasperMart 

♥ The Chrissy Times Blog
♥ The Chrissy Times Filckr
♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook


Oh hi again. Don't mind me I'm just cursing looking for boys in my Pink flame race car bed by Caspermart. I maybe three years old but I know how to find the cute boys. Here's the secret. All you have to do is find one of your cutest outfits. I picked this adorable fit from {Little Cakes} that I got from her latest Gacha at the DaeDreamz Event. I have on the rare Sparkly Zebra fit, it make all the boys go crazy!! It brings out their animal instincts or so I'm told, but what do I know. Anyway I didn't find any cute boys as I cruised around my room in my race car bed. Maybe for my next adventure I'll be a race car driver and be the next Danica Patrick, oo I can see it now...Chrissy Bonez beats Danica Patrick in the Indy 500 while wearing the latest cute fit by {Little Cakes}, while driving her pink and white flame race car bed. Yeah me!!

Available at DaeDreamz Event 




Available at CasperMart In-World Store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...