Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Daddy I Broke It, Can you Fix it?


♡ Blog Post # 27
♡ Featuring: Daddy and Me and Daddy Daughter Time  by ~ Zo Awesum ~  at DaeDreamz Event

♥ The Chrissy Times
♥ The Chrissy Time Flickr
♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook


Oh hi again. I come to you from my room because I am grounded. You see I was trying to do something nice and cook dinner and then clean the dishes. Well I ummm broke the stove and the dishwasher. Daddy had to fix them. He wasn't happy with me so he grounded. (I don't even think I'm allowed to be blogging, shhh please don't tell him. It will be our secret) I don't know how long I'm grounded for but I learned my lesson don't break the stove or the dishwasher because mommy and daddy will get mad at you. Sigh, lesson learned!



♡ In-World
♡ Facebook
♡ Market Place



 ♡DaeDreamz Event






No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...