Monday, July 31, 2017

Surfin Safari


♡ Blog Post # 26
♡ Featuring: Cruise Fun Swim Suits by Little Clover at DaeDreamz Event (Starts August 1st)



Oh hi again! I spent my vacation at the beach this summer and had lots of fun. Here I am goofing around on a surf board. I had so much fun I did head stands and balanced on it. I tried to learn hos to surf but kept falling off but it was fun trying. Everyone at the beach loved the swim suit I had on and asked where I got them so I told them, "I got both these cute Cruise Fun swim suits from Little Clover at the DaeDreamz Event." I also told them that it comes in three sizes TD baby, TD kid and bebe body. They all ran to go get this adorable suit!!













♡ Little Clover Flickr Page
♡ Little Clover Facebook Page
♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP














♡ DaeDreamz In-World
♡ DaeDreamz Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...