Monday, August 7, 2017

Trollz

♡ Blog Post # 32
♡ Featuring: Trollz by True Colors at The Moon and Back Event August 8



Oh hi again. I'm soooo excited I'm going to see the movies Trollz with my dad in our media room. So I put on this cute little outfit by True Colors which I got at the Moon and Back Event. It's perfect to watch Trollz but my dad is running late again. He's always fixing something around the place. Oh well I guess I'll have to call him again.

Moon and Back Event In-World

♡ MaryRenesmee Cullen's Facebook
♡ The Twins Enchanted Facebook
♡ MaryRenesemee Cullen's Flickr
♡ The Twins Enchanted Flickr








Sierra's Imagination Station In-World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...