Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Nail Designs


 ♡ Blog Post # 33
♡ Featuring: Tinkerbelle Toddleedoo Nails by  Iconic Designs at Moon and Back Event

♥ The Chrissy Times
♥ The Chrissy Times Flickr
♥ The Chrissy Times Facebook


Oh hi again! I found the cutest nail polish designs at the Moon and Back Event. They come in all different sets. I just love the Tinkerbelle design I found. The second I got home I ran to my room and painted my nails. I just love how they came out and I can change the design if I want to. 


 ♡ Iconic In-World ♡ Iconic MP
Add caption
♡ Credits: TD Baby body, Alice Head  Toddleedoo 

Moon and Back Event In-World



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...