Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Swim Time at Camp!!


♡ Blog Post # 24
♡ Featuring: Ocean Princess by Krayola Kids






 Oh hi again, but this time from Camp Wild Thing. I'm having so much fun at camp. I even brought my favorite swim suit Ocean Princess by Krayola Kids. It fits me perfectly (bebe body, td baby and td kid). I just love that I didn't need to buy separate flip flops for the hot deck at camp. Mommy said I'd be in pain and have to go to the camp nurse for burnt feet. No way am I going to the camp nurse I hear they give shots. I didn't want that, but I have to get going because we are ready to go swimming!!

♡ Credits: Bebe body from  bad seed and baboo head





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...