Sunday, July 30, 2017

Fun at the Beach

♡ Blog Post #25
♡ Featuring: Summer Fun by Ex-pose-ure

♥ The Chrissy Times Blog
♥ The Chrissy Times Flickr
The Chrissy Times FB


Balancing Act

Peek-a-Boo

Beach Ball Fail


Rare Gacha: Sharing

Rare Gacha: The Destroyer 

Rare Gacha: Dolphin Diving

Dolphin Kiss



Oh hi again! You're never going to believe what happened to me while I was at the beach the other day. My brother Cody and I were playing in the sand and being goofy.  We built a sand castle then he tried to destroy it, then we played with a beach ball. I tried to balance on it but then I fell off it. We had so much fun, but he then he got hungry and went back to mommy and daddy. And that's when it happened. A dolphin came up to me and gave me a ride in the ocean. It was so much fun and the she let me kiss her nose. I knew no one would believe me so I got pictures of it. I think I'll name the dolphin Summer. I sure hope she comes around again.














♡ Ex-pose-ure Marketplace
♡ Ex-pose-ure Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...