Sunday, July 23, 2017

Nini Everyone

♡ Blog Post #23
♡ Featuring: Sleepy Time Under the Sea and Sleepy Time Mermaid  By Little Mermaid Boutique

♥ The Chrissy Tomes Blog
♥  The Chrissy Times Flickr
♥ The Chrissy Times FB






Yawn!! Oh hi again! I'm getting ready for bed and I got these new PJ's from Little Mermaid Boutique. They are both so cute and I couldn't figure out which ones to wear. So I wore the Sleepy Time Mermaid on Friday night and the Sleepy Time Under the Sea last night. They are so comfy that I could wear them all day. Hmmm camp starts tomorrow maybe I will wear one of them all four days of camp. Giggle













♡ Little Mermaid Boutique FB
♡ Little Mermaid Boutique Flickr
♡ Little Mermaid Boutique MP



Credits:
♡Alice head and TD body care of toddleedoo
♡Both Fits by Little Mermaid Boutique
      ♡Picture 1- Sleepy Time Mermaid
      ♡Picture 2- Sleepy Time Under the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...