Sunday, July 23, 2017

I want a Pugicorn!!

 ♡ Blog Post # 22
♡ Featuring: Pugicorn by {Krayola Kids}


♡ The Chrissy Times Blog
♡ The Chrissy Times Flickr
♡ The Chrissy Times Facebook


 Oh hi again! It's July and you know what that means. It means that mommy and daddy, gamma and gampa and allll my aunts and uncles need to start Christmas shopping for our HUGE family. So I decided to put on the most adorable fit (Pugicorn fit comes in TD baby &kid and BadSeed Bebe) from {Krayola Kids}, it's like the owner read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Forget the 2 front teeth I want a PUGICORN. It's part pug and part unicorn and it's totes adorbs. So I want everyone in my family to chip in and buys me a pugicorn for Christmas. Once they all my cousins see it they will be so jelly of me and wants one too.


♡ Alice head ad TD body courtesy of Toddledoo
♡ Pugicorn fit comes with outfit and shoes in TD baby & kid and BadSeed bebe

♡ {Krayola Kids} Flickr
♡ {Krayola Kids} Facebook
♡ {Krayola Kids} Group
♡  {Krayola Kids} In-World


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...