Sunday, July 16, 2017

Maroon5 at Coconutz

♡ Blog Post #17
♡ Featuring: Coconutz Beach Club Home of the Nutz and the Wicked Bonez



Oh hi again. I has to tell you this isn't my usual post but I had to post this. This was my first concert evers!!!! Mommy and Daddy took me to Coconutz Beach Club where they work and we saw Maroon5. They played some awesome songs and I knew some of them. Pretty good for a 3 year old huh. I hear they have a concert every Sunday at 4PM SLT so come on down to the club and check them out.

Here is a list of the Upcoming Concerts:

7/23 Alabama
7/30 Guns N Roses
8/6 Kenny Chesney
8/13 AC/DC
8/20 Alan Jackson
8/27 BonJovi

Coconutz Beach Club Concert Area

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...