Monday, July 17, 2017

{Little Cakes} GACHA

♡ Blog Post #18
♡ Featuring: {Little Cakes} GACHA for the Thimble Event

Blog site: The Chrissy Times
♥ Flickr: Chrissy Bonez Flickr
♥ Facebook: The Chrissy Times Page




Oh hi again. I needed something pretty to wear on this blah day in my neighborhood. So I looked in my closet for the cutest of outfits. I just love this GACHA fit by {Little Cakes}. It comes in three styles Ladybugriffic, Pink Flowertastic, SeaRiffic (I'm wearing Seariffic). There are 2 RARES one rare is a fatpack of the oufits and the other is a fatpack of shoes and pacifiers. The ULTRARARE is a fatpack that includes every item in the gacha. Each pull is $L50. Turns out this fit was perfect because my house flooded with all the rain we had.

Credits:
♡ Alice Bento head and TD body care of Toddleedoo Store
♡ {Little Cakes} Facebook
♡ {Little Cakes} Flickr
♡ {Little Cakes} In-World
♡ {Little Cakes} MP
♡ Thimble Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...