Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Twinsies!!

♡ Blog Post # 16
♡ Featuring: Sailaway Twinsies Set by Little Clover for limited 50! event and Selfie! pose by  { Bellybean }



Oh hi again! My bestie Cody stopped by today and I just had to try these new fits from Little Clover.  They are totes adorbs, we even look like TWINSIES.  So we got our new fits on and went for a ride on my mommy's yacht, ok it was a sailboat, Geez. My mommy even thought we looked like twins. HEHE. This great fit can be found at limited 50! event (opens July 15th).


♡ Limited 50!
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...