Friday, July 21, 2017

Selena Bonez's REZ Day

♡ Blog Post #21

Today's blog post is  going to be a little different in honor of selenaredd's rez day.

It all started on day back in July 2016 when a friend said they played SL. I asked what it was and the friend told me and said to join because it was fun. I thought about it and decided sure why not, so on July 21, 2016 my alter ego Selena (named after Selena Quintanilla not Selena Gomez, I've been asked that soooo many times). At first I thought wow where do you go, how do you get around, where can i get that cute outfit.

Like most who join SL I went to the free stores and got last years styles and figured hey at least I have clothes. In September I got a job as a host in the Hay-Loft and my life changed forever on SL. I learned how to host really fast and became pretty good at it too. I took awhile to find the perfect fit for me and I finally did but had to leave for awhile because of RL stress. I went back to that club and my career has taken off. I am now a host, DJ and GM at Coconutz Beach Club. A lot has changed in a year but what changed the most? How Selena looks.

July 21, 2016

End of September when I started at the Hay-Loft


Sometime in October 2016 
Around Thanksgiving
Around December 2016
Selena now with me Chrissy




Wow I can't believe how different she has looked over the last year and how much her life has changed. She's still with Silo 8/8, 2017 will be 10 months, she has worked her way up the ladder in Coconutz, she has a huge family who she loves very much. Selena couldn't ask for anything more. Happy Rez Day Selena!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...