Friday, July 19, 2019

Soccer

♡ Post #322
♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids
♡ Event: All That
♡ Items: Beanbag - Let's Play Ball and Sports Set (Bebe, TDB)
♡ Follow Us:


Oh hi again. After hearing that the US women's soccer team one the soccer cup thingy, I decided I wanted to try it out. I went to the All That event because I heard that Popper Jack Kids had this cute beanbag chair and cute soccer outfits. A girl has to look cute at all times, even when she's playing soccer.  I look adorable but I don't see what the fun is all about maybe I need to have more people to play a game with.

All That Event LM














♡ Popper Jack Kids LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...