Thursday, May 30, 2019

I've Had it!

♡ Post #315
♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids
♡ Item: Overnighters Grandma
♡ Event: 50 Flash Friday


Oh hi again. I'm so mad. I've had it! I'm so packing my backs and hitting the road to live with gramma. Mommy and daddy sent me to my room but I did nothing wrong. I'm the angel of the family and my twin is the trouble maker. He is always getting me into trouble and I have had enough. I have my mommy's cell phone and I'm calling gramma to come get me. Mommy and daddy won't be giving me time outs anymore. I'll stay at gramma's where I can get all the treats I want but I have to watch out for aunty and uncle pushy cause they are mean.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...