Saturday, March 30, 2019

Thimble Jackpot!!

♡ Post #307
♡ Stores: Afro Baby, P.O.S.E, Sweet Potatoes, Callie's Empire, So Silly {QTP}
♡ Event: Thimble Ends April 5th
♡ Items: Meg Outfit Yellow (TD BABY), Dove Pose, Fly Pose, Comfy Cushion Chair, Blue Flowery Car, Cute Owl Bike, Pirate Boat, Chick it Out Pink ( TDB, TDK)



Fly Pose and Chick it out dress

Some of my goodies

Afro Baby Meg Outfit and So Silly Pirate Boat

Callie's Empire Cars 100Ls each

P.O.S.E dove

Sweet Potatoes Chairs

Oh hi again. I went to Thimble and omg I found so many cute things. This is just some of what I got. They have so many awesome poses and outfits. Some of which are perfect for Easter. Everything was super cute.






60Ls 

















♡ {QTP} LM













♡ AfroBaby Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...