Saturday, March 30, 2019

Fashion Show

♡ Post #306
♡ Stores: Royal Pain and DLC
♡ Event: Care-A-Lot
♡ Items: Arianna 2019 and Llama Kisses



 Oh hi again. You know the song by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince Parents Just Don't Understand, well there's a part that says "you go to school to learn not for a fashion show."  Well I'm at school for a fashion show. I'm sporting two of my favorite designers.




First I'm modeling a lovely outfit by Royal Pain. Theses adorable overalls have a little bunny on the front with some very detailed stitching. It also comes with these adorable black kicks.


Royal Pain's designer Shiny always leaves her little Royal trademark here it is on the bum. Hehehe, and here you can see just how detailed the stitching is,



Next outfit I had on was by another favorite designer Drama Llama. This adorable outfit is offering kisses for $.25 but before you kiss me please ask permission.


















♡ Royal Pain In-World
♡ Royal Pain Facebook














♡ Care-A-Lot LM
♡ Care-A-Lot Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...