Friday, March 22, 2019

Bed jumping

♡♕ Post #303
♕♡ Event: Boutique Explorers, The Cove
♡♕ Stores: {RP} for Boutique Explorers and Watson Boutique for The Cove
♕♡ Items: SG0036 and Spring is Here Outfit




♡ Oh hi again. Cassidy is such a goof ball. She jumped on the bed and starting jumping on it. She was doing all kinds of weird jumps. I'm surprised she didn't crack her head open. She made it look like so much fun but I know if I did it I would crack my head open and be in the hospital and have to get shots. I don't like shots.

♕ Hey I was watching Tyra the other day and of coarse we were doing some blog pictures. She is such a little blogaholic. Any way I found my outfit at The Cove. Spring is here, yes it is and I can't wait to start hanging outside more and even go swimming in the pool on hot summer days.

















♡ The Cove LM
♡ The Cove Facebook
♡ The Cove Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...