Friday, March 23, 2018

Hocus Pocus

♡ Post #193
♡ Featuring: Bunny Magic Gacha by Little Diva for Thimble - A Kids Event




Ladies and Gentleman The Chrissy and Cody Times is proud to present Chrissy the Great. Not really I only know one trick and well these bunnies have a mind of their own. I tried to pull a rabbit out of the hat and they laughed at me. One of them even turned me into a rabbit. I do look cute as a rabbit though and just in time for Easter too.  I'm also including a video of me wile I was practicing. Maybe I did something wrong. Can a real magician like Houdini help me please??!!

Video of me practicing: Video




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...