Sunday, March 25, 2018

Boats, Trains and Bunnies

♡ Post # 194
♡ Featuring: Fuzzy Handbags, Animal Earmuffs and Silly Funny Bunnies by So Silly,  Candy Boat by Lil J's Place, CandyPop Dolls by Converge and Tea Train by Remembers all for The Cove






  





♡ Video of us Playing


Oh hi again. Cody and I got these real cool toys at the Cove. We couldn't wait to play with our new toys. The candy boat was fun, we played with it in the pool because it was too big to play with in the house. We were afraid it was going to fall apart but it didn't. We had fun playing in the pool and with the boat. When it got cold out we went inside and played with the rest of the toys we got at the Cove. I was so mad at Cody he took the bunny I got from So Silly and put it on the train tracks and ran over my bunny. I tried to hit him with my panda purse but he ran away from me. I'll get him back how I don't know. We also found this cute bunny dancer that he used as his background music to run over the bunny, cute animal ears and these cute candy-pop dolls. We had a blast playing with everything we found.


Lil J's Place LM






♡ So Silly (Toys and Gestures) In-World
♡ So Silly (Gestures Only) MP
♡ So Silly Facebook
♡ So Silly Flickr












♡ The Cove LM
♡ The Cove Flickr
♡ The Cove Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...