Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Here comes the Ice Cream Man!!

♡ Post #188
♡ Featuring: Yummy Gacha by Little Diva for The Cove



Oh hi again. Time for more delish things I found at The Cove. It's all about the candy and sweets this round. There are so many sweets outfits, poses and toys to find, but this is one of my favorites!! It's a gacha and squeel it is AWESOME!! You can win these cute little ice cream cup cars and the ice cream trucks. After I got all this adorable stuff I decided to go to the beach and sell some ice cream to my friends and charge them for rides in my ice cream cup mobile too. I didn't make much I guess it was to cold to go to the beach. *sigh* I think I better wait for warmer weather to sell ice cream.




♡ The Cove Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...