Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bunny Dreams

♡ Post #190
♡ Featuring: Farah Outfit by Closet Chickies for Thimble - A Kids Event


Oh hi again. I think i tired myself out while I was taking pictures for my blog. I started dreaming bunnies and how they came to life to play with me. They were really cute too. I wished really hard that they would come and play with me outside of my dream. They didn't but when I woke up those cute bunnies were all over my dress that I got from Closet Chickies at the Thimble Event. The I remembered when I brought the dress it already had the bunnies on it. Hmmm I wonder if the bunnies on the dress invaded my dream.


♡ Closet Chickies MP
♡ Closet Chickies Facebook













♡ Thimble- A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...