Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentine's Day Dreams

♡ Post #166
♡ Featuring: Heart Snuggle Pillows by So Silly and Mommy & Daddy's Lil Valentine and Mommy and Daddy's Valentine by  Rayna's Closet




Chrissy is wearing Bebe size
Cody is wearing TD baby Size

Close up of the shirts



Oh hi again. We went to one of our favorite stores, So Silly and found these awesome pillows for Valentine's Day. They have 10 different animations that go with them. I just threw them on the floor so I could have a place to sit and relax with with friends and family.  Then we went to Rayna's Closet and we got these adorable outfits just in time for Valentine's Day. Both of them say mommy and daddy's little Valentine. Before we put them on we thought they were awesome but then we saw the hud changer for the shoes and shirts. So now I can wear the same outfit everyday because all I need to do is change the colors and no one will know. I'm sure that's what Cody's thinking about.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...