Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Searching the Internets

♡ Post #167
♡ Featuring: Blogging Pose by Pose Innovations



Oh hi again. So I took the computer outside, well I stole it from my parents but don't tell them. I wanted to see what it was like to blog, so I started searching bloggers. Oh the stuff I found. Some of it I was totally shocked that the internets police allow to be out there. I've been told that the internets police are very strict and will ban you from using it if you post too many bad things. At least that's what I was told....I wonder if they told me that I wouldn't search the internets for bad stuff.








♡ Pose Innovations In-World
♡ Pose Innovations MP
♡ Pose Innovations Flickr
♡ Pose Innovations Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...