Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Camp Crystal Lake

♡♢ Post #108
♡♢ Featuring: Serial Survivor Camp Gacha by Junk Food and Double Trouble Pose by Pose Innovations


♡ Oh hey! Our family went to this park called Camp Crystal Lake. The first night everything was fine but then strange things started happening. One by one family members disappeared and I started blacking out. When Cody and I were the only ones left in the camp grounds he said he was going to solve this mystery. All I remember is we went to bed and that's it. Cody filled me in the next day.

♢ I had a feeling it was Chrissy because she was blacking out for extended periods at a time. I knew I had to figure out what was going on and I did. After Chrissy went to sleep she starting walking around, put on this hockey mask, grabbed a machete. I followed her to this spot, she jumped on my back and tried to kill me, but before she did I snapped the above photo. Chrissy was turning into Jason Voorhoos the Camp Crystal Lake killer. I'm afraid my little sister will never be the same again.




♡♢ Pose Innovations MP
♡♢ Pose Innovations Flickr
♡♢ Pose Innovations Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...