Sunday, November 12, 2017

Being Mischievious

♡ Post #110
♡ Featuring: Snap its by Junk Food for Shop Hop and Sara Outfit by Closet Chicks for Moon and Back Event



Oh hi again! I really don't like the Knights guarding our home they kinda freak me out so I decided to blow them up. I found these snap its from Junk Food and thought they would be awesome to use for getting rid of those knights. I also found this really cute outfit that would make me look so innocent that I could blame my brother for blowing them up. The outfit I have on also comes with a scarf but it wasn't cold enough for it so I took it off besides I didn't want it to catch on fire from the snap its. I love being mischievous and blaming my brother. They always believe me too.

Sara Outfit in Brown

Sara Outfit in Black

Sara outfit in Pink






♡ Junk Food In-World
♡ Junk Food Facebook
♡ Junk Food Flickr







♡  Moon and Back Event LM
♡ Moon and Back Facebook
♡ Moon and Back Flickr
♡ MaryRenesmee Facebook
♡ MaryRenesmee Flickr
♡ Cami Clair Clover Facebook
♡ Cami Clair Clover Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...